Monday 21 August 2017

Introducing Terrence Ratliff from Oh to you


Terrence Ratliff #A320-599
G.C.I
2500 S.Avon Belden Rd
Grafton OH 44044
USA

Birth Date: 8-12-73
Astrological: Leo
Marital Status: Single
Race: African American
Interests/Hobbies: Motorcycles, Reading, Running, Training dogs, Working out, Writing & Family.
Seeking Females only (All Races)
Age: 30 and up (open)

Conviction: Aggravated Murder
Release Date: 8-1-2018

Happy to correspond overseas: yes
Snail mail & Email via www.jpay.com
Height/Weight: 5'9"/171 pounds
Hair/Eyes: Black/Brown

I am looking to meet those who are understanding and compassionate of my present situation.  Someone who knows how important meaningful communication is.  Someone who knows what it means to be a friend and someone who understands the importance of honest and building a solid foundation.

I have 4 wonderful grown children, 3 boys & 1 girl.  I also have 4 beautiful grandbabies.  Three girls and 1 boy.  They are my everything and my world, so family is very important to me.  I strive to be that ideal father and grandfather, but I know it won't be a reality until I am back home with them.  I am very passionate about life and appreciate everyday the good Lord blesses me with.

Born in Cleveland, Ohio, and raised down south in Columbus, Ga, until I was 16.  I've attended some college at Ashland University, studying Microeconomics.  Been a Vocational Welding Student-Aide for 9 years.  It brings me joy to teach these young men a trade they can support their family's with and have a career their family's can be proud of, but more important, a new career path out of that vicious cycle of prison and death.

I have a tremendous ambition and I am determined to overcome this hardship and be a positive impact in this world.  I am diverse and open minded to all races and all things.  I enjoy many genres of music, plays, comedies and movies.  My 2 favorite movies are: Love & Basketball and The Notebook...I am a real big sucker for love stories...LOL

If I intrigue you and you'd like to know more, then you should write, if not, then thanks for reading my profile and God bless you.  For a quick response, go to www.jpay.com and set up an account to send me emails, pictures and 30-second videos.  Locate me by Name and inmate number #A320599.

I look forward to hearing from you!  Pray you had a wonderful day...I know I will, once I hear from you.

Sincerely
Mr Terrence Ratliff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...