Monday 21 August 2017

Introducing Darwain Rouse from Oh to you

Darwain Rouse #682-173
GCI
2500 S.Avon Belden Rd
Grafton OH 44044
USA

Birth Date: November 12th, 1981
Marital Status: Single
Interests/Hobbies: I enjoy exercising, good movies, reading, music (R&B and Rap)

Height/Weight: 6'1"  205lbs
Hair Colour: Black

Convicted of: Fel. Assault - Agg. Robbery
Release Date: 2026

Willing to write overseas: Yes
Looking for females only please
Snail mail and email via www.jpay.com

Excuse me,

How are you? I hope that everything is going fine for you as you read this profile.

As for myself, my name is Darwain pronounced (Dar-Juan).  I'm from Akron, Ohio.  I am 35 years old, soon to be 36.  I am a Scorpio, born November 12th.  I am outgoing, down to earth and adventurous with a great sense of humor.  I enjoy reading books and magazines, good movies and music.  I also have a love for fashion.

As I write this, know that race, age or religion aren't my concerns, the main goal I look to reach is friendship.  I'm not here to judge, it is what is on the inside that counts most what you possess in the heart.  I want to meet people from all walks of life, broadening my horizons as I get to know you.

Hopefully we'll be able to bridge this gap between these two worlds of confinement and the free world offering a real and genuine friendship which is hard to find especially I this predicament.  Because of friendships, alliances, & even relationships that are formed, knowledge is shared and problems and disagreements are solved.  All you need to do is give someone a chance, this is the chance I look for as I write this.

So what are some of your interests?  And what do you enjoy doing in your free time?  What does a regular day in your life consist of?

As I close, I look forward to forming a long lasting friendship as we grow and get to know one another.  I thank you for stopping by and reading this.  If you would like to contact me, you may do it by regular mail or by email at www.jpay.com and forward your info.

With that said, enjoy your day.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,
Darwain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...