Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Danny Phifer to you, from Arizona


Danny Phifer #138970
ASPC Yuma - Cheyenne
(11-B-6)
PO Box 8909
San Luis AZ 85349
USA

Birthdate: 2/22/1973
Marital Status: Divorced
Height:6'4 & 1/2"
Weight: 241
Eye Color: Blue Green
Hair Colour: N/A

Convicted of: Armed Robbery, Murder.
Release Date: TBA

Willing to write overseas, but can only do snail mail for now.
Wishes to only write females.

BIO: I guess I'm a typical Pisces male, however, I'm an atypical male, I don't primp, I don't preen, I shave my face & head and boom! Good to go.  I've never had a cavity.  I've never been addicted to drugs, but in my youth there was some experimentation.  I have quirks like most people, but tend to keep them reigned in so as to not be too much of a freak! *Vampire face*  I'm into art and have just recently become open to the title "artist".  My art can be viewed on Instagram @NymphetamineArtHaus.  My goal is to sell prints of my art & eventually get a lawyer to get an earlier release date.

Music is huge in my life, without it, I'd probably be a huge mess!  Techno & industrial are my favorites.  A blend of both is the ideal.  Music helps transport my mind out of this place. . . but it does so much more!  Music helps me keep my energy up during my workouts & jogs, it helps me focus while drawing & painting, dang heck! I'm listening to music as I write this!  Phantogram, in case you're wondering!  Music is the ultimate art and I love it.  I can't make music because I'm better at 'showing' than 'telling'.

As for friendship - I am loyal to a fault.  Loyalty & honesty are my honor.  It's funny because I've experienced so much betrayal in the past few years.  I'd rather be betrayed than surrender to dishonor, so my virtues remain intact.  I must admit to being apprehensive toward new friendships, but I am sick of loneliness so I'll take a chance.

What else can I saw?  Eh . . . if you want to know more about my life, or me, just drop me a line!  I WILL write back.  Until then, I'll be waiting (anxiously) to hear my name @ mail call!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...