Monday 21 August 2017

Introducing Efrain Ortiz from Oh to you

Efrain Ortiz Jr #551-438
G.C.I
2500 S. Avon Belden Rd
Grafton OH 44044
USA

Birth Date: November 11, 1979
Marital Status: Single
Interest/Hobbies: Multiple kinds of art, music and fashion
Height/Weight: 5'9" & 180lbs
Hair Colour: Black & long!

Convicted of: Attempted murder & felonious Assault

Release Date: April or September 2019

Willing to write Overseas: YES
Mailing choice: Both Snail mail & Jpay

I'm looking for someone I can build a strong friendship with as I finish out the last 2 years of this prison term/ I have high hopes to grow in this newly found friendship.

Here is a little about myself, I love music, animals, especially cats & dogs!

I design all kinds of clothes with the hope of some day having my own brand in the Fashion world.  I truly am motivated to have my own clothing line.

I truly hope to find & make a strong connection with who ever!  So ladies, I'm searching to be loved and give love with all my respect, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...