Thursday 24 August 2017

Introducing Arvin "Goldie" Edwards from WA to you

Arvin Edwards #855309
Stafford Creek Corrections Center
191 Constantine Way
Aberdeen WA 98520
USA

Hi, My name is Arvin Edwards, but I go by "Goldie".  I'm seeing a pen pal friendship.  And I'll be getting released from prison here in 16 months and living in Seattle, WA.  I'm from New Orleans, LA.  I'm a Libra, my birthday is on October 11 and I'm 38 yrs old.  I'm Indian, Black and Creole.  I'm 5'11".  I don't smoke, only drink socially and I don't have any kids.  Write to me at the address above if you're interested in corresponding.

Arvin's facility does have Jpay, but he hasn't mentioned whether he wishes to communicate in that method, so if you do email him, be sure to include a snail mail address so that he can contact you back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...