Friday 28 April 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Stuart Seugasala Jr (FL)



Stuart Seugasala Jr #14039-006
USP Coleman II
PO Box 1034
Coleman FL 33521
USA

Birthday: 1/1/75
6'2
Charges: drugs and kidnapping
Will write overseas
Can email thru CORRLINKS (I can pass your email address on to him just leave it in the comments below)
Hello everyone my name is Stuart.I think I've adopted the name "Stewie" out of a joke by some friends so either are fine.I consider both Alaska and Hawaii to be my hometowns.I've been incarcerated since 2013 and I'm currently on direct appeal.I'm looking for friendship but I do have an open mind and heart.If you're interested in intellectual and stimulating conversion, opinions on just about any matter or even just day to day chit chat; allow me to be your diary "smiles". I really do enjoy reading and good conversation.Lets entertain one another. Hope to hear from you soon.
Click http://www.pigeon.ly/#_l_gg and send free pics and a note to him. Or text the code CERV to 912-559-5959 and use the code CERV at the checkout to send him pics and a note direct from your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...