Tuesday 15 August 2017

Introducing Joe Fasone from Ohio to you

Joe Fasone #386-002
GCI
2500 S Avon Belden Rd
Grafton OH 44044
USA

Birth Date: 5-9-72
Marital Status: Single
Interest/Hobbies: Sports Dogs, Outdoors
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair colour: Bald

Convicted of: Murder
Release date 2024

Willing to write overseas.  Only looking for female pen pals.
You are able to write via snail mail or email via www.jpay.com (Cost involved to you)

Hi there, my name is Joe.  I'm looking to pen pal with someone and meet some new people.  I'm very outgoing and have a great sense of humor.  I enjoy making people laugh.  I'm really family oriented and strong in my Italian heritage!  I enjoy learning new things and a good adventure I'm always up for one.  However some days are a gray in here so a pen pal would be nice to have and kick it about other things.

The world is too large and filled with so many good things.  I want to get to know more of what's out there.  Some things I do in my spare time, aside from furthering my education are doing community service work and training A.P.L dogs basic commands to help better their chances to get a good home.  Working out and playing sports are some of the things I like to do.

I'd like to share more about myself, if you're interested in getting to know me, please contact me through the address above or Jpay.

Thank you for reading my profile, take care and have a great day.  God bless you

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe, just drop by to say hi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u 5/9/17 am gonna write to ya so expect a letter...and a card...lots of wishes from SYDNEY AUSTRALIA...
    Aussie Carolyn...

    ReplyDelete

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...