Friday 19 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Benyamin Hawthorne (West Virginia)







Has Corrlinks or you may contact Ben by regular postal mail.

Benyamin Hawthorne #03906-029
FCI McDowell
P. O. Box 1009
Welch, WV 24801
USA

DOB: 12/18/84
Age: 32
Weight: 185
Height: 6' 0"
Brown Eyes
Black Hair
Release Date: 6/17/21
Willing to write overseas: Yes

WILL WRITE LADIES AND ART LOVERS

Hello,
My name is Ben. I'm currently seeking communication with genuine considerate people. My interests include art, technology, fashion, traveling, business and anything dealing with the change in time. I'm open-minded, fair, honest and easy to talk to. Ladies, I'm warning you! I do engage in harmless flirting. No, I don't bite! LOL!
As an artist I find beauty in the most uncommon things, places and people. I spend 4-6 hours daily perfecting my craft in hopes of being a named artist some day. I do custom compositions (pictures= ideas & inspiration Hint! Hint!) I love filling huge sheets of Bristol Board (heavy thick paper). If you are interested in art, I do commissioned portraits (serious inquires only). I love to email but due to random fluctuations in my income, please contact me by postal mail.
Hope you like the view and if you don't, I'll do better next time.

If you wish to have your email address passed onto Ben, please leave it in a comment below, or email me HERE and I'll pass it on to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...