Tuesday 15 August 2017

Introducing Gregory E Fitzgerald Jr from Ohio to you

Gregory E Fitzgerald Jr #A654-744
GCI
2500 S. Avon Belden Rd
Grafton OH 44044
USA

Birth Date: 2/13/1984
Marital Status: Single
Interest/Hobbies: I would like to travel the world, and own a car dealership.


Height/Weight: 5'9" & 216 lbs
Hair Colour: Black

Release Date: 9/9/2038

Willing to write overseas: Yes
Interested in writing women
You can write him via snail mail or email at www.jpay.com (at a small cost to you)

A little about myself, my name is Greg.  I am 33 years old.  I am a very outgoing person.  I'm a born again Christian and my world view, my philosophy, my attitude, my relationships and my parenting has been transformed b my relationship through Christ.  Before coming to prison, my occupation was working on and selling cars, hooking up car stereo equipment, remote starters, alarms and tinting car windows.

I enjoy meeting new people and having fun.  I am looking for friends.  I'm open to a person's religious preference.  I have been incarcerated for almost four years, and over these last passed few years, I have taken advantage of the majority of the programs they offer here; because in this environment, it's easy to get caught up in the negative things that surround you.  So I try to keep myself busy, stay positive and prayed up.

I am a mentor here at the institution leading by example trying to create positive change in our community.  By helping other men, of all races get their lives back on track, to become responsible citizens upon their release back into the community.  The name of our mentor program is "Men Of Tomorrow" and our mission is to change lives, one mind at a time.  I really enjoy helping and guiding others in need of a little help.

So, if you would like to know more about me or correspond, you can reach me through email at www.jpay.com, all you will need is my name and inmate number to set up an email account or you can reach me by snail mail at the above address.  You will need to include my inmate number, along with my name (so written as it is above).

I hope to hear from you soon.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...