Friday 2 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Steve Bowman - Formally from Idaho now in FL




***PLEASE NOTE, THE ADDRESS BELOW IS NOT HIS CURRENT ADDRESS, AND WHERE HE'S MOVED TO, HE CAN'T HAVE A PENPAL PROFILE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEND HIM A LETTER OF SUPPORT, OR TO CHEER HIM UP, EMAIL IT TO ADMIN HERE  AND WE'LL PRINT IT OFF FOR HIM.  IF YOU WANT HIM TO REPLY, PLEASE INCLUDE A RETURN ADDRESS)***

Steven Bowman #64638
IMSI - B1
PO Box 51
Boise ID 83707
USA

DOB: 11-01-1982/Scorpio 😉

Interests/Hobbies: Sports, working out, writing & Drawing
Height: 6'4"
Weight - 215
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Tatts: Yes - arms, chest, stomach, hands & legs
Convicted of: Possession and delivery of controlled substance
Release Date: 2023
Willing to write overseas: Yes
Interested in writing men or women - yes/both
Mail choice: Snail mail or Jpay are both okay, prefer Jpay though, it's much faster and cheaper!

Hey, wuts going on?!? My name is Steve.  I'm 34 But I've been incarcerated approx. 15 years and only been free a total of 15 months since I was 18, so it's preserved me pretty good! 😁  So I think I could pull off 27 right?? 😁 lol

Anyway, a lil more about me....I'm 6'4", 215 lbs, I enjoy sports & working out & all that good stuff.  I also enjoy drawing & am pretty good at it if I do say so myself 😉  So if you're lucky & we hit it off, I'll draw you something cool sometime! 😀  I've attached a pic of one of my drawings and a few pics of me, hope you likes 😏  I've been lockt up pretty much all of my adult life so most of my friends have fallen off or don't have time for someone behind bars, out of sight, out of mind 😢

So I'm really interested in meeting some positive fun, outgoing upbeat free spirited people to become friend with or just to correspond with to help me escape this place, not literally of course!!!

Oh & hopefully a lil flirtations too!  Hey it gets lonely up in here! and possibly build a lasting relationship with you, if the stars align.

I don not discriminate or judge, I've experienced that enough myself, so I'm open and willing to write anyone!!  But no boring negative closed minded people please.

Anyways, if you're interested in wut you see & hear & would like to get to know me more, give me a holler & I'll definitely write back!  You can email, send photos & video electronically at: www.jpay.com  Steve Bowman #64638 in Idaho, or write me at the above address.

I hope to hear from you soon.  Till then, have an awesome day! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...