Saturday 3 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Ricardo Ramirez - Arizona

Hey now,

My name is Ricardo Ramirez, I do by Ricky....but, to the State, I'm better known as #245765!

I'm writing this here letter in hopes that I may find that someone who's interested in sharing a constant dialogue with me...I learned of this program through a colleague of mine; so I hope that one can accept my extended hand and read this with an open mind and heart....

I will now begin to give a description of myself, so that one can judge for themselves and see if I'm compatible.  If you decide not to respond, I will be more than understanding of your decision, and accept it with the upmost respect....On February 17th, 1988, I was born in the lovely state of Arizona, in Tucson.  So I guess it's fair to say as of today, I am 29 years young.

I'm 5'9" tall, I weigh 200 lbs, am muscular, I have dark coloured hair, but in the sun has a golden brown shine, I have brown eyes and I am a light shade of brown.  Let's see what else?  Hmmmm....Oh yeah! And I have all my teeth all straight too!!! 😁

Please keep in mind that because I'm in a bad place, doesn't mean that I'm a bad person! "No-No", I just happen to make a bad mistake...I've been incarcerated since 2007, more or less since merely a child...Anyhow, if you do decide to give me a try, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed for I'm all 'real talk'!

If you have any questions what-so-ever, please feel free to ask without hesitation.  I'm the type who doesn't bite my tongue...I always keep it real to the fullest extent.

In closing, I just hope I can find someone special in hopes that it can turn out beautiful.  So until I read from you!

It's all love!

Ricardo Ramirez #245765
A.S.P.C. - Lewis  4C4-3 (Rast Max)
PO Box 3600
Buckeye AZ 85326


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...