Thursday 29 June 2017

Introducing to you Christopher Turner - Kansas

Christopher Turner #44258-074
USP Leavenworth
PO Box 1000  C-2
Leavenworth KS 66048
USA


Birth Date: 1/30/1991
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 194
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Convicted of: Brandishing a firearm
Release Date: 2038

Willing to write both emails and snail mails to females only please.

My name is Chris, I love to work out and read.  I'm a loving man with good intentions.  I'm currently 26 years old.  I'm from Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I'm looking for a woman that's beautiful, intelligent, and I'm a man that finds beauty in every woman.  I'm real, loyal and I'm a good listener, so beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Love, if I find it, I'll keep it, and you'll never be lonely.  Until I hear from you, stay looking, because there is good men out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...