Thursday 29 June 2017

Introducing to you Kaulani Anderson - Idaho



Kaulani Anderson #97121
IDAHO STATE CORRECTIONAL CENTER F BLOCK
PO Box 70010
Boise , ID 83707

Age 26 birthdate : March 30th, 1991
Occupation: cook, install electronics,work with animals, landscaping, tattooing/piercing.
I'm 5'11" about 160 lbs, brown hair, hazel blue eyes,athletic build. I am outgoing,respectful,affectionate, romantic,loyal,random,funny,outdoorsy, independent and more.
I am looking for females between the ages of 18 and 26. I have no one special in my life so right now I just want friends to get to know and maybe see if something happens.
Biggest challenge in life: keeping a job, I haven't found one yet that I enjoy. But I am always employed.
Biggest fear: Um..... Spiders!
Interests: drawing,helping with animals, riding dirt bikes, fishing, camping,driving,listening to music,long boarding,volleyball,swimming, BBQ's , working out.
Favorite dinner: Italian
Favorite dessert: pie..mmm.. Pie!
Favorite reading materials: AP magazines,tattoo mags
Favorite TV programs: don't watch much TV. But I like "The Walking Dead".
Favorite movies or types of movies: scary , suspenseful thrillers, action, comedy, romance.
Short term goals: get out hopefully around December and obtain my welder's certificate.
1 long term goal: Find a good career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...