Saturday 12 August 2017

Pen Pals Wanted - Lewisburg, PA - Glenvert B Green

**Sorry no pics yet**

Glenvert B Green #43467-007
USP Lewisburg
PO Box 1000
Lewisburg PA 17837
USA

Wassup! Hope you're having a wonderful day and if not, I pray some of my words uplift you. Well, I'm just looking for someone who can be loyal, understanding, and consistent! I'm a laid back, humble, loyal, strong, determined young man who's openly business minded. I love writing poetry, music, and urban novel books. I'm in the mix of writing a trilogy titled "Loyalty Ain't Everythang." I've been told I'm the new making of DC's urban book authors! I have 2 wonderful kids. A boy named Marvell age 9 and a girl named Brooklyn age 11. I am currently single but I'm very willing and looking for a long term relationship. I'm mixed with Haitian (my pops is 100% Haitian). I was born in Norfolk, VA but raised in Southeast Washington, DC. I'm a big time football sports fan and player. I also play basketball, baseball, and boxing. As I said, I'm just looking for my 3 things: Loyalty-Understanding-Consistency! If you're interested and willing to get to know me for me, please feel free to hit me up as soon as you're able. Love, Loyalty, and Respect

Race: Black
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Age: 26
DOB: 07/19/1991
Rel Date: 03/09/2034

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...