Friday 19 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Nathan Greeson (Texas)

Nathan Cole Greeson #1622383
James V. Allred unit
2010 FM 369N
Iowa Park Tx 76367
USA

Age:36
Birthdate: 11/30/1980
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160lbs
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Dark Green
Tattoos: Yes
Convicted of: Robbery, Burglary of a habitation with intent to assault, unlawful carrying of a weapon.
Release Date: Discharge on 3/28/2024
Marital Status: Single, never married
Willing to write overseas: Yes

I'm looking for a single white female between the ages of 30 - 40 to write.  My interest in writing is to have female companionship, I've been gone since July of '09 and that is the thing I miss the most.  My true passion in life is riding motorcycles, mainly Harley Davidson's, and the freedom & lifestyle that goes with it.  The picture you see is from '08, since then I've got a lot more tattoos, a few more wrinkles around the eyes (laugh lines 😀) & a greater appreciation for my freedom & everything I took for granted before I realized I had something special at all.  I'm also interested in European History & culture, I was told that "you can't be proud of who you are if you don't know who you are & you can't know who you are if you don't know where you come from".  I believe that to be true.  I'm originally from West Texas & am doing time in Tx at the moment, but I've lived over half my life in Arizona & call that state home.  I love the desert mountains of the American Southwest.  Not only is it beautiful, but it's also year around riding weather!  I dig a chick with tattoos, a laid back personality & a healthy sense of adventure.  Tattoos are not mandatory though L.O.L  Well if you're reading this & feel like you might want to get to know me a little better, don't be shy, go ahead and write, you never know where it might lead to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...