Tuesday 16 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Christoper Foss (Idaho)


Christopher Foss #84843
I.M.S.I   B1 - 26
PO Box 51
Boise ID 83707
USA

Birthdate: 08/21/1988
Single
6' & 210lbs
Hazel eyes & looks to be dark blonde hair! (site author wrote the hair colour!)
Lots of tattoos
Convicted of Voluntary Manslaughter & Agg. Battery
Release Date: 09/08/2023
Willing to write overseas: Yes
***Women only***
Snail mail & Jpay

Are you looking for someone to write and get to know?  I am.  My name is Chris, & I'm 28 years old.  I've made some mistakes that have led to me being locked up, but I don't let that define me.  I believe that you can never have too many friends, and good ones are hard to find.

I enjoy working out, drawing, listening to music, writing and reading a variety of books.

There's a quote I like, by Marilyn Monroe that says:

"I believe things happen for a reason.  People change so you can learn to let go.  Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right.  You believe lies so you can eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so even better things can fall together."

If you're interested in getting to know each other, you can email me on Jpay or if you prefer to write through the mail, I would like that as well.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...