Sunday 13 August 2017

Pen Pals wanted - Waymart PA - Thomas Niedzielski

**No pic yet, sorry**

Thomas Niedzielski 16235-040
USP Canaan
PO Box 300
Waymart, PA 18472
USA

Release Date:06/28/20
Age: 30
Convicted of: Attempting to manufacture meth


My name is Thomas but I go by Tommie. I'm 30 years old and I'm from Kalamazoo, MI. Born and raised city boy. Love music, movies, and sports but the love of my life is my 2 daughters, ages 9 & 5. I got incarcerated at 24 but I'm very mature for my age and love to learn. I have goals and plans for my future. I'm looking for a woman to share time and thoughts with and build a solid, healthy relationship with. Age is not an issue due to the fact I love a mature woman who has her life together or is dedicated to her future. If you want to see pics of me (outdated but me) look on Face-book with the handle: $T.O$. I'm a very humble and unselfish man and hope to get to share my time and mind with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...