Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Tony Baga from Cali to you

Tony D Baga #AA3798
K.V.S.P  C-3-227
PO Box 5103
Delano CA 93216
USA

Birth Date: 4-24-83
Marital Status: Single

Weight: 230
Height 5"7"
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black

Convicted of: Assault on a Peace Officer
Release Date: 5-19-31

Willing to write to females only, both in USA or overseas

Hey, what's up?  They call me Sonny.  I'm lookin for someone to write to.  Someone with the time of their hands every now and then.  Someone who can use a good friend and will be one as well.  Someone with just enough understanding to see passed my unfortunate situation here, so that I can still have a chance to enjoy a good companionship.  I'm Native American out of California.  Holding on, one day at a time, until I'm free.  Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Sincerely
Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...