Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Carlos Echeverry from Kansas to you.

Carlos I Echeverry#16500-030
USP Leavenworth C2 - 304
PO Box 1000
Leavenworth KS 66048
USA

Birth Date: 05-23-74
Marital Status: Single

Height: 6ft
Weight: 200lbs
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown

Convicted of: Conspiracy
Release Date: 2026

Is willing to write to females only, overseas women encouraged to also write!

"For every wall you put up....Yo Tengo una escalera para Llegar a tu corazoń"

Hey there, thanks for stopping by, it's nice to meet you 😉.  My name is Carlos and I'm currently here in Kansas (but there's no place like home!)  My hobbies include working out, reading and helping other people. I'd like to make a new friend.  I am able to email, via Corrlinks, which speeds up the whole getting to know each other process.  But you'll need to write me first, and include your email address, so that I can add you to my contacts.  Snail mail is cool too, but emails really are quicker!!!  Write and tell me about yourself and your world.  I'll be right here waiting to here from you...so be sure to write soon please.

Please note: At times, the invite from Corrlinks might wind up in your spam/junk folder, so be sure to keep an eye in there for the invite, as they only last 10 days, and then they get cancelled.

With You

I do believe the Lord above
Created you for me to love
He chose you among all the rest
Because he knew I'd love you best

I once had a heart, and it was true
But now I give this heart to you
Take care of it, for I've not done
And now you have two hearts, and I have none

If you're not there on Judgement Day
I'll know you went the other way
I'll give the angels back their wings
Their clouds, their bows 'n' arrows & other things

To prove to you, my love is true...
I'll run through hell to be with you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...