Monday 21 August 2017

Introducing Alvin Walton from Oh to you

Alvin Walton #A510-029
GCI
2500 S.Avon Belden Rd
Grafton OH 44044
USA

Birth Date: July 22, 1962
Marital Status: Single
Interest/Hobbies: Reading, Studying the Bible, Exercising, Listening to music, Learning to speak Spanish.

Height/Weight: 6'3" & 225 lbs
Hair Colour: Bald

Convicted of: Murder
Release Date: 2020

Willing to write overseas: Yes
Women only
Snail mail and emails (Via www.jpay.com)

I am a man who embraces integrity and who is also a down to earth, open minded individual, with a kind, respectable and caring heart.

Prior to my incarceration, I attended Kent State University, where I majored in physics, and became a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity.  Afterwards I joined and served in the United State air Force.  Thereafter, I was employed as a general contractor, specializing in rehabbing homes.

Since being incarcerated, I have successfully completed numerous programs, and I have reached the lowest security level and risk assessment score achievable.  I've been the Vice Chairman of the Red Cross for several years.  One of my greatest joys have come from tutoring and mentoring inmates and helping them obtain their G.E.D.  Also, I am very passionate about giving back to society through community service work and activities, which I have participate in all sorts of projects.

I enjoy reading, studying the Bible, exercising and listening to music.  Recently I started teaching myself Spanish, and I continue to fight my wrongful incarceration.

I am looking for true friendship,  Someone who will not hold my current situation against me, but is willing to get to know the man that I am.  Someone who is willing to give as well as receive a little mental compassion through correspondence and/or an occasional phone conversation or perhaps a video visit.

I hope that you like reading my profile.  If something you've read has peaked your interest and you would like to get in touch with me, you can write or you can e-mail me through www.jpay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...