Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Roy Samples, located in TX

Roy Samples #2037589
Allred Unit
2101 FM 369 N
Iowa Park TX 76367
USA

Height: 5'10"
Hair: Sandy Blonde
Eyes: Hazel Green

I'm interested in writing women.
I am willing to write overseas.

Release Date: Anywhere between 2028 - 2032
Convictions: Possession of Meth, Evading arrest, Tampering with evidence, Agg assault w/deadly weapon/motor vehicle, & Federal Conspiracy for possess & distribute 1/5 kilos of methamphetamine

A little about me:
I live in Denison Tx, right on the Texas/Oklahoma border.  I grew up on Lake Texhoma and the Red River.  So it's safe to say that I enjoy anything outdoors or on the water.  Fishing, camping, hiking, horseback riding, skiing, and cooking out, just to name a few.  While in here, I occupy my time by reading, working out and artwork.  I like to believe I'm charming, funny, and have a good personality.  I love to laugh and enjoy making others laugh as well.  I believe in honesty and respect and look for the same in women as well.  I'm looking for a fun loving, honest woman who will not judge me for my past.  I am also looking for one who could make me laugh as well, good humor is a plus.  I am also interested in a woman who is able to listen and not be judgemental, one who  I could get to know and start by becoming good friends, in order to start a good foundation.  then, who knows, maybe it could even grow into a good solid relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...