Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Roger Segura from Cali to you



(He sent me a card....good guess of my favourite colour!!!!)

Roger S Segura #AC0064
D.16.240
480 Alta Rd
San Diego CA 92179
USA

Birth Date: 6.26.82
Marital Status: Still Searching 😍

Weight: 155LBs
Height: 5'9"
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Black

Crime Convicted of: Attempted Murder, 2nd Degree
Release Date: 2021

Willing to write overseas: Yes
Currently only snail mail available to Roger.
Willing to write: Both males & females.

First off, let me introduce myself, my name is Roger Segura; I'm known by most people as Rogg though.  I'm a 34 year old Latin American, who's born and raised , California grown baby! 😀

Allow me to paint a mental picture of myself....I stand 5'9" with greenish brown eyes.  I have a slim build and weigh about 155lb's. I got black hair and I have a light brown complexion with tattoo's here and there 😜

I'm currently serving a 13 year sentence and I'm about 9 years into it.  Since I've been refining myself to become a better man and father figure for my son as well as for myself, I now find myself with a positive outlook on life and wish from this point on, to help people, so I can share the knowledge that I've obtained.  I believe whole heartedly that "Positive encouragement helps all"!

I spend a lot of my time drawing and creating art. (see above for an example of his artwork, in the very detailed and talented artwork he sent to me - Naomi).  I like to play sports from time to time and work out.  I love reading tattoo and art magazines as well, but I'm so in love with tattooing and making every one laugh who's around me.  I really hope to meet new people and make new friends, but all I ask, is to keep it real and respectful with me and I'm ore than willing to do the same.

With this being said, may peace be with you and all that you love.

Signed off
Humbly
Rogg

Please also check out the poetry section for a couple of examples of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...