Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Marc Caddell to you, all the way from Kansas!

Marc Caddell #49579-039
USP Leavenworth   C2-301
Leavenworth KS 66048
USA

Birth Date: 11/26/77
Weight: 162
Height: 5'7"
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black

Convicted of: Felon in possession of ammunition
Release Date: 1/27/2020

Snail mail and email (via Corrlinks)
Wishes to only write to females

My name is Marc Caddell. I'm 39 years old.  I'm from a small town called Ypsilanti, MI, it's about 20 min from Detroit.  I'm looking for a goal orientated woman with an out-going personality.  I have a very big sense of humor and I like to enjoy things of nature, such as camping and fishing.  I also enjoy watching movies on DVD.  Feel free to ask me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...