Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Agustin "Augie" Abascal to you. Currently residing in Indiana

Agustin Abascal #96920-180
FCI Terre Haute
PO Box 33
Terre Haute IN 47808
USA

DOB: 11-16-1985
Marital Status: Divorced
Nickname: "Augie"

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Tatts: Yes

Convicted of: Distribution of Methamphetamine
Release Date: 12-10-2021

Write overseas: Yes
Interested in: Women only, 35 & under if possible
Mail Choice: Both (Corrlinks & Snail Mail)

Interests/Hobbies: Boxing Trainer, Working out, Ceramics & Playing sports

"Ladies"
Augie is the name, I'm from Los Angeles, California.  I have 2 kids, Giovanny 13 & Melissa 12.  I speak English, Spanish & some Portuguese.  I'm 31 years old, love to play sports.  I used to box when I was younger & now I enjoy teaching it.

The music I like is Rap, Hip Hop, Old sKo R&B, Country & Rock.  I have lots of tattoo's, I love cooking, being with friends & family. I'll keep this simple, I'm looking for a nice good looking woman that can be a good friend & if God puts us in our paths' down the line, then life & family, we can cherish together.

I'm also a good loving father to my kids & step father when the relationship has kids as well, but most of all, I love to listen, I give positive feedback, enjoy meeting new people from all over the world.  With the upmost respect, to my future friends.  God Bless & hope to hear from you soon. Ta ta to the Loot 😆

P.S. I can also send emails to you, so feel free to send an email address & hope to hear from you soon. 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...