Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Gerald L Smith to you, all the way from Kansas!

Gerald L Smith #22973-045
USP Leavenworth  C2-409
PO Box 1000
Leavenworth KS 66048
USA

Birth Date: 11-1/74
Marital Status: Single

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour:Bald

Convicted of:Unlawful use of a weapon - drugs
Release Date: 2028

Snail mail or email (via Corrlinks)
Willing to write both males and females, within USA & Overseas

Hi, My name is Gerald, but I like to be called Gee.  I'm a cool and laid back guy, in search of some sincere and fun women to exchange thought and encouragement with.  I like to cook and listen to music in my free time and I love sports.

I'm not a superficial person, so I don't cate about race or body type, if you are a good person, then I want to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...