Monday 21 August 2017

Introducing Cornelius Rendell from Oh to you

Cornelius Rendell #A630-741
GCI
2500 S.Avon Belden Rd
Grafton, OH 44044

Birth date: 8-18-75
Marital Status: Single
Interests/Hobbies: Fishing, workouts

Height/Weight: 5'10"  225 lbs

Hair Colour: Black

Convicted of: Drug Trafficking
Release Date: 1-22-18

Willing to write overseas: Yes
Looking for women only
Jpay only via www.jpay.com

Hi, 

My name is Cornelius and I'm in the process of changing my life, and find new friends and substance in my life.

I'm real and sincere, and making big steps in reaching my life goals once I'm released.  So if you would like to know more about me, please email me on Jpay....it's quicker.

Thank you for viewing my profile and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...