Friday 9 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Thomas Mundy - VA

Thomas E Mundy #34219-183
FCI Petersburg Low
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 1000
PETERSBURG, VA  23804
USA

birth date: 6-9-76
marital status: single
weight: 270 (muscular)
height:6'4
eye color: brown
hair color: black
crime convicted of: distribution of narcotics
release date: goodtime release date 2021
email and snail mail is good
write over seas: yes
will write: female only

I'm a laid back, funny guy, 41 years old that's sincere and honest, that's lookin for funny, kind and adventurous women to interact with..im not superficial so i dont care about race, body types etc.. i care about personality, and if you have one then you perfect for me..im into reading (all genre's), old school r&b music and working out..im also a pretty decent cook as you can see from my size lol...looking forward to meeting new friends so hit me up and thank you for visiting my profile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...