Wednesday 28 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Joel Rodriguez - Lewisburg, PA


Joel Rodriguez #42309-177
USP Lewisburg
P.O. Box 1000
Lewisburg, PA  17837
USA

Hello, how are you doing? Are you looking for a good friend ‘til the end, someone to talk to, or vent to whenever you’re not having a good day? Someone you trust, that will listen and come with understanding? I know I am. You know it’s always nice to have someone you can talk to about anything, someone you can lean on, laugh, smile or perhaps even cry with.

I’m Joey, pleased to meet you. I’m 5’6”, 170 pounds, light skin complexion and hazel eyes. As you can see I have lots of tattoos, but please don’t judge this book by its cover. I’m very straightforward, like to keep an open mind, as well as speak my mind, always respectful, honest, humble, loyal, compassionate, down to earth, nonjudgmental, easy to talk to, trustworthy, fun, funny, caring, and very understanding. I am not perfect though, only human. I’ve made mistakes and bad choices in life that at the end it has only hurt myself and those I love, my family. I thank God for second chances in life.

My hobbies while in the house of pain are limited but I do tend to stay busy as much as possible. I love drawing, skin art, tattooing and getting tattooed on, as well. I’m into working out, helps me stay focused, keeps me strong in mind, body and soul. I listen to various types of music. I would also love to meet new people and learn new things through writing.

I’m searching for a female friend, someone who doesn’t mind sharing a little of her time and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Race, age and looks aren’t important as long as you have a good heart, really that’s where I aim to look at. At this very moment I find myself locked down 23/7 and sure could use some mail. I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed at all. If you honestly believe in your heart, you could be said friend I’ve long been looking for, please don’t hesitate to write and give me a chance.
Respectfully,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...