Thursday 29 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Ryan Proctor - Idaho


Ryan Proctor #108321
IDAHO CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION, OROFINO, B2
381 W Hospital Drive
Orofino , Idaho 83544

My name is Ryan Proctor. I am 22 years old and looking for a few penpals to write and get to know. I would like to find someone around my age but if not it is not a deal breaker I would like to find someone with a good sense of humor and laughs a lot. Someone who understands what loyalty and trust means. And someone who likes to write and talk a lot. If you are that special someone and would like to shoot me a letter please do. I would love to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...