Thursday 29 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Miguel Talavera - Idaho


Miguel Talavera #106078
I.M.S.I     J Block
PO Box 51
Boise ID 83707

Occupation: Construction
5'7" 175 lbs Black hair,brown eyes,physical athletic build. Easy going and content personality. Looking for female penpals between the age of 20 and 30. Looking for just penpals and perhaps a relationship if there is a connection.
Biggest challenge in life: prison sentence
Biggest fear: loss of family! I love my family and never want to lose them.

Interests: I like working, making something out of nothing. Going out to a theater and watching movies, spending time with loved ones. Bbq's, fishing and camping.
Favorite food: any Mexican food is real good.
Favorite dessert: pecan pies and cheesecake
Favorite reading materials: car magazines. I like autobiographies.
Favorite tv programs: Street Outlaws,Jerry Springer,Swamp People, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Bachelor, Harsh Times, End of Watch, and comedy movies.
Short term goal: get out of prison, obtain GED
Long term goal: stay out of prison and be a provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...