Thursday 1 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Jeffrey Stevens - Ohio

*****Not receiving mail*****

***Jeffrey is able to receive and send email via Jpay****

Jeffrey Stevens 339120
MCI
PO Box 57
Marion, OH 43301


What's up, World,

I don't know who may be reading this, but I hope and pray that this brief communication finds you well out there. Thank you for the time to checkout my profile; one of the thousands that exist out there.

My name is Jeffrey Earl Stevens, birthday is 1-25-69; 47 yrs young; 5'8,161 lbs. I was convicted of agg murder, att murder and robbery. My current parole date is 2068. Tragic as this may be, I refuse to accept this, knowing that I am innocent of the crime that I've been accused and convicted of. I don't know if you hear that a lot, but it's the truth that I stand on, and that's what keeps me going from one day to the next; that, and my love for music. Speaking of which, I’m into music (r&b, rap, and other genres); sports; corresponding; working out; reading, and staying busy.

As for what I'm looking for, it is strictly friendship; somebody to share life's trials and tribulations with, and to connect with. I am willing to write to overseas penfriends, and welcome both male and female correspondence.

Well, I hope this brief introduction will prove fruitful, because I look forward to making some positive connections out there. If you're looking for the same, hit me up. Thanks, again, for taking the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...