Thursday 1 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Gregory Whiteside JR - California

****Gregory can only send and receive mail via regular mail****

Gregory C Whiteside, Jr. AF4033
Cell 2-EB-114
San Quentin State Prison
San Quentin, CA 94974


Age: 41
Convicted of: Murder
Release date: Death Row
Seeking communication with: men and women
Willing to write overseas

My name is Gregory C. Whiteside Jr. and I am currently a death row inmate at San Quentin State Prison. I hope that I can reach out to as many people as possible in hopes to share my life as a cautionary warning in hopes that I can help people out there avoid ending up in my shoes. I also would love to make lasting friendships and fellowship with like minded people who will understand that not every person in prison is unredeemable, wretched and unable to live life without having love and some passion for others. We all have sinned and face death as the penalty, but we all have hope and forgiveness through repentance and acceptance of the Messiah. I express my love & compassion through poetry as well as my many abstract emotions. I also enjoy joking around and exercising as much as possible because I want let being on death row to steal the goodness that’s within my heart. All I ask is that you will just give it a chance to get to know me and vise versa, and I’m sure you’ll see the goodness within my spirit and pleasant personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...