Thursday 1 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Jermain Culbreath - Ohio

***Can send and receive email via jpay***

Jermaine Culbreath 249715
MCI
PO Box 57
Marion, OH 43301



Hi, my name is Jermaine Culbreath and I'm looking for open-minded people to correspond with. Someone I can share life experiences with, laughter as I love to laugh and make others laugh. I believe laughter is Natures Best Medicine. I also look forward to sharing each others likes, interest and hobbies.

A little about myself, I'm a huge sports fan, I like to read a wide variety of books and magazines, with Wired magazine being a favorite of mine, as I'm also into Technology. I love animals too. But my true passion is graphic design and photography. I have many other likes, interest and hobbies, too many to list, but would love to share in future correspondences.

Finally I don't prejudge anyone, just as I hope no one will prejudge me before getting to know me, because of where I am. I will answer ALL correspondence I receive, just as I'm willing to answer any and all questions, with complete honesty. I consider myself to be a good person, great listener and a loyal friend.
Thank you for your time.

DOB: 9.10.72
Age: 44
Weight: 185
Conviction: Robbery and Murder
Release Date: March 2022
Communication with women.
Willing to write overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...