Thursday 1 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Louis Yarbrough - Ohio

*****Can receive and send emails via Jpay*****

Louis Yarbrough 577209
MCI
PO Box 57
Marion, OH 43301



DOB:11/30/87
Age: 29
weight: 200
height: 6'1"
Convicted of: Robbery, Felonious Assault
Seeking to communicate w/women
Willing to write overseas? yes

Looking for: positivity, ambition, humor .

Everyone calls me Scotty and I’m nine years in on a sixteen year sentence. Its been a long walk through my institutional journey. Its crazy because I'd never thought that I would say that I've been blessed with an opportunity to transcend myself to a new level of manhood and maturity then, help others as well.

I’m currently the lead man of a program called "The Hope Campaign" which is geared to aid and assist the 25yr and younger population in the prison find their way. The biggest take away from the program is understanding how our decisions we make (and don't make) affect our family/community, as well as using non blameful communication, setting goals and conflict resolution. I do other things as well however "The Hope Campaign" is my main priority we do concerts, improv, and positive/motivational seminars.

I'm from Cincinnati, grew up in a mostly single parent home and I seen it all when it comes to a negative lifestyle so you can say I'm changing my line of sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...