Monday 15 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Hector Garcia (California)

*****Can only receive Snail Mail*****

Hector Garcia #AF-5096
P.V.S.P
PO Box 8505
Coalinga CA 93210
USA

Hello
My name is Hector Garcia. 30 years old from Sacramento, CA. I'm 5'8", weigh 180lb's, all muscle . Mexican. I'm really not good with intro's, so it's gonna be a short one.

Currently here in Pleasant Valley Prison and looking for someone to correspond with through letters and perhaps a visit.

I have a good sense of humor. I like sports, music, books and like to work out. Well sometimes I been down 8 years now, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, that was the luck I had.

I look at things for what they are, good things happen to good people, so hopefully someone good happens to me. Also, I'm into the word of God.

Well this is all for now, the next one will be better, I promise
Sincerely, Hector



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...