Monday 15 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Jesse Dumbrique (Florida)

Jesse M. Dumbrique #96164-012
USP Coleman II
PO Box 1032
Coleman FL 33521
USA

Looking for someone that is sweet, sincere and real.in return you will receive a life long friend, companion and someone that will be there for you 1000% mentally and within time physically.  I am looking for someone that would like to get to know a person they have never seen, or ever laid eyes on before in person.  I am looking for that has a positive and going personality, I'm looking for someone that knows how to laugh, cry and frown.  Basically, I'm looking for someone that is real.  I have been told that I have a very good personality and do not have any hang ups.  I am currently incarcerated here in the Penitentiary at Coleman 2 in the state of Florida.  The reason I am in a Florida prison is because I am a bank robber.  I guess you can say I am an individual that has the heart to take risks, in the same token you should know I also am an individual that will take care and look out for you without hesitation.  So if you are a individual interested in getting to know another individual that will add excitement to your life, my address is above and all you have to do is write, I'm here,waiting to hear from you if you feel that you are that special person.
Thanks n god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...