Monday 15 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pal - Richard Sanderson (California)



****Snail Mail Only****


Richard Sanderson # F43953
K.V.S.P C3.211
PO Box 5103
Delano CA 93216
USA

Hello, My name is Richie. I'm a 31 year old Native American from the North Coast of California. I'm here looking for a friendship to help get me through these hard times.

I've been in prison since I was 20 years old. Sadly and regrettably I took another man's life and was convicted of manslaughter. It's a long story but one I'm willing to share should you be interested. I'm up for release in 2019. I've still got a few years to struggle through.

Most of my time is spend drawing and painting. I'm a very passionate artist. I love art in all it's many shapes and forms. There's something truly beautiful about the expression of ones mind. It's the only thing that has kept me strong and moving forward through every discouraging moment.

Being a prisoner I don't have alot to offer but if you can have an open mind I promise I can have an open heart. Sometimes the best friendships can be found in the strangest places. All you have to do is say hello.

BD: 14th January 1985


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...