Sunday 14 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Elijah 'E' Burks (New Hampshire)



Elijah Burks #63232-050
FCI Bennettsville
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 52020
BENNETTSVILLE, SC  29512
USA

Birthday is nov.6th 1982
34yrs old
5"11
203lbs
Brown eyes
convicted of cds and weapons
release date 2021.

Hi, my name is Elijah aka "E".  They say every moment, is a moment of creation that contains infinite possibilities, and differently  potentially more rewarding.  So take this moment to allow me the opportunity to present myself.  Honestly, I'm very new at this whole pen pal thing.  But I'm a strong believer in "chances", and I believe if you never take a chance, then you never have a chance to begin with.  I am a very universal kind of guy, that is very open minded and non judgmental.  I'm looking for that good down to earth, kind hearted, open minded woman that is looking to bring a good man such as myself into their life.  I'm praying that you're not the judgemental type and can understand that being incarcerated can happen to the best of us.  While we're on the subject, I'm currently incarcerated basically for chasing the American Dream.

Anyway, I'm from New Jersey, born and raised.  I'm 33 years of age, full grown man, 5'11", 204 lbs physically fit, cross trainer.  I love to cook, clean, listen, learn and shop.  My hobbies are working out, fishing, kick boxing and caring for my loved ones.  With all this being said, don't cheat yourself, treat yourself to a good guy in your life.  So feel free to send me your email address in a letter, and/or your phone number if possible...and we can take it where we make it.

Thank you for your time and patience.  Hope to speak to you soon!
                  "E"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...