Sunday 14 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Bryan Hodge (Ohio)




Bryan Hodge 639979
SOCF
P.O.Box 45699
Lucasville
Ohio
45699

**He can send and receive emails, pictures and video messages via jpay.com**
hey my name is Bryan . I am 34 years old,35 in October and I have 3 kids. All girls ages 18 to 12...... I know, I know I am in for trouble lol....'.I am still very much a part of their lives,as much as I can be. I have been down almost 8 years and have at least until 2030 if I can't get back into court. I am loyal and honest person who is looking for the same in return. at times life can seem lonely, even when you are surrounded by people. I'm searching for someone maybe feeling the same who is looking for a change. at this point in life I'd like a relationship. rather it just means a good friend or it develops into something else I suppose is up to fate. we don't choose when love happens ,so you never know when it can . either snail mail me email me via jpay. hope to hear from you soon, Bryan :)
Birthday: October 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...