Sunday 14 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Termond Wright - Ohio

Well, my name is Termond Wright, I stand 5'5 175,brown eyes, black hair, with some sexy ass lips, I have some tattoos.  I'm from Cleveland Ohio, I'm 29 years old, my birthday is June 24th,I'm a cancer,  I get out of prison 2024,I have been down sometime now, I'm down for doing something I wish I had never done, taking someone's life.  I'm not happy with the decisions that I made, but I have learned from this time being incarcerated. I have 3 beautiful kids.  I love to sing and I think I'm pretty good at it, I like playing basketball.  I love to read. I work out. I'm a family man. I have goals and dreams when I get out to make sure my life and my kids life are comfortable.  I would like to run my own business one day.  I would like to help the kids where I'm from.  I just would like to live life without all the madness around me.  If you are reading this, I hope you like what you read, and you can feel free to ask me anything you may like to know about me.  Please send pictures with your letters you may write.  If you would like to talk with me on the phone, please send a number.
I'm not a judgmental person, so feel free to write, let's get to know one another. with that, thanks for reading this, and be safe.until next time.....


My info: Termond Wright #474-758
               P.O Box-45699
               Lucasville,Ohio,45699.
P.S.  You can write me on Jpay in mail, please send pictures with your letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...