Monday 15 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Eddie Keller (California)

*****Can only get regular mail, no Emails sorry*****

Mr Eddie Keller #AI-1669
K.V.S.P   C3.227.Low
PO Box 5103
Delano Cali 93216
USA

First and foremost let me introduce myself in the proper way! My name is Eddie Keller. I'm a 24 year old Native American, born and raised on and of the Bishop Paiute Tribe Reservation.
I stand 6'1" and weigh about 204 lbs. Nothing but muscle haha. I have brown hair with hazel eyes. I'm currently serving a 16 to life sentence, and am about 7 years into that sentence. As of recently, I have gotten a date of release as close as 2028 which might seem far away, but to someone like myself it's just right around the corner. It does help to get some kind of encouragement because any and all positive encouragement helps!!!
I enjoy to spend my time playing sports, drawing, writing letters, working out and doing anything to expand my education. I love to laugh and hope to find someone who can do the same. I'm not one to judge anybody for anything so I hope to find somebody with that same respect because of where I am. I hope to hear from you soon. Until then, take care. I leave as I entered with nothing but respects in full!! Eddie Keller.

If you write Eddie, please tell him Big Homie Nomie sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...