Monday 15 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Eddie Hubbard (California)

*****Can only get regular mail, no Emails sorry****

Eddie Hubbard #T-19762
K.V.S.P C1-231
PO Box 5103
Delano CA 93216
USA

Hi, I'm looking for some new friends. I like people from all walks of life and I'm easy to talk to. I've been in since 2000 for (AHEM!) "allegedly" robbing drug dealers. Can you believe drug dealers calling cops complaining that somebody took their dope money? As it turns out, cops don't like competition!
I've come a long way since those days. We all have a journey and I look forward to sharing mine with you.

Birthdate: Sept 17th, 1977
Outdate: Indeterminate
Race: American Indian

If you write to him, please let him know the Aussie Card Fairy sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...