Sunday 14 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Darin Brusiter (Ohio)

Darin Brusiter A624263
s.o.c.f.
p.o. box 45699
lucasville, Ohio 45699
j pay and snail mail is fine.
Willing to write overseas.
Women only.

Well my name is Darin but everyone calls me Dee. I'm 31 yrs old 192 lbs and I'm 6"0. I'm black, Mexican and Irish. My eyes are brown and my hair is long and black. I'm also covered in tattoos and they tell their own story. I'm very laid back and fun I enjoy making the best out of everything. I'm currently doing 33 years to life for a murder I did not commit. my birth date is December 9th and I love to have fun. I spend my time working out, reading and playing ball. I'm single and open to the possibilities. I'm looking for a friend who wants to enjoy living life and making the best out of this situation with me. I'm hoping to win my appeal soon so things could change for me and if you want to create a friendship and fond memories then feel free to write me and we can start something special soon. Peace . Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...