Wednesday 26 April 2017

Needs Pen Pals - Eion W Dangerfield (Ohio)



Eion W Dangerfield #A724009
SOCF
PO Box 45699
Lucasville OH 45699
USA

Hi,

My name is Eion Wayne, and I'm looking for a friend or someone special who shares my interest and values, or at least someone who can grow with me and open my heart and mind to a new way of thinking. I'm someone who enjoys all the little things in life that make life worth living. I love traveling to new places and seeing new faces. I also have a huge passion for food...aka I love to eat. Lol.

I also love spending time with friends and family making memories I can cherish forever in this book called life, that's one of the reasons I reached out. I figured anyone willing to grow with me mentally, emotionally, and on every other level is someone worth cherishing in all the better days to come. Hopefully on my search, I can find someone who's willing not to judge a book by its cover...someone instead who's willing to turn a few pages to see what's really inside...and hopefully, that someone, is YOU. If interested, you can email me at jpay.com or download the app at your app store. I hope to hear from you soon.

Wants to write via JPAY Only

Convicted of: Agg burglary/trafficking in drugs
DOB: 2-11-91
Hair colour: Bald
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170lbs
Status: Single
Tattoos: Yes
Release Date:2020 - 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...