Wednesday 26 April 2017

Needs Pen Pals - Jeremy Lance (Ohio)

Jeremy Michael Lance #503-187
ManCI

PO Box 788
Mansfield OH 44901
USA

Hailsa! how's life treating you these days? I hope this little missive about myself reaches you in the best of health and in high spirits! me I can't complain I'm getting short and I'm looking for someone to have fun ,laugh ,and make memories with. I'm an honest and loyal man being such I value those qualities in the people I surround myself with. I'm passionate about my art work, even have a couple pieces in a gallery in Baltimore. I myself am covered in tattoos with plans on getting more in the future. I love the outdoors, camping, cookouts, concerts, even fixing a bike in the garage with a couple of friends add some good tunes and a few cold ones memories will be made for sure. I have goals and a good solid plan for when I go home and prison just has no place in my future. these 15 yrs is kicking my ass and I refuse to digrece and come back to this bs. well that's enough about me for now I hope to hear from you soon. until then be good or be good at it.
p.s.
here's a joke to see you smile...
this old timer goes to the doctor to get a sperm count to check for cancer. then doc gives him a clean and empty jar and tells him to bring him a sample back tomorrow.
the next day the old time goes back to the doc and gives him a clean and empty jar just like he gave him. the doc exclaims " what the hell happened?!"
the old timer replies " its like this doc, I went home tried with my left hand, nothing, then I tried with my right hand, still nothing. so I call my wife in to help. she tries with her left hand, then her right, even her mouth still nothing. so we call the neighbor lady over to help. she tried with both hands, her mouth, her armpit, even between her legs..."
the doc cuts in " whoa ,whoa, whoa, you called the neighbor lady over to help??"
" yup, and not one of us could get that fucking jar open!!" :)
hope to see you smile soon

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230 IBS
Interests: tattooing, drawing, working out, motorcycles
I'm single
I was born 7-5-87
I was convicted of 2 attempted murder, 2 felonious assault, 2 aggravated robbery, 1 aggravated burglary
I will write over seas and I'll do snail mail or jpay.
release date : 12-14 -2020
I'd prefer to write females



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...