Wednesday 26 April 2017

Welcome, welcome, welcome

Hi there,

I know, you're probably thinking "Not another Pen Pal site for prisoners" but please give this one consideration, and yes, this one is totally free...you just need to email me a pic of who you want to have listed on the site, and all their info and preferably something they'd like everyone to read about them.....I don't like putting restrictions on it, but please try and get them to limit it to under 800 words (which is a lot to find to say about yourself) and it can even include a poem if they write them, or their favourite quote.

Check out the other ads to see what info I need.

Usually, once I get your email (click here to email the info to me) the ad will be uploaded to the site within 24 hours, and I will email you to confirm it's placement on the site.

If you have art work or poetry to submit to the blog at a later date, you can use the same email address.

As a separate thing, if your inmate would like to receive cards, I will also have a page for Birthdays etc, so people can just send cards if they want to, without the pressure of writing a whole letter! 

Special mail requirements for your inmate need to be sent to me with the listing as well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Keep smiling
Hugs
The Aussie Card Fairy!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Miss Fairy ;) If you need help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...