Monday 14 August 2017

Introducing Joshua Nall to you, he's in Boise, Idaho


Joshua M Nall #61828
I.M.S.I   B-2-56
PO Box 51
Boise ID 83707
USA

Hello World,

My name is Joshua Nall, I am 35 born in 81', not married.  My interests are: I love music, dogs and books of any kind.  I'm about 5'8" and weigh 208.  I got brown eyes and brown hair, but I keep my head shaved.  I got lots of tattoos, a lot of Asian art.  I'm Korean American.  My full term release is 05/02/23, but I'm eligible for parole yearly.

I'm good with overseas correspondence, I actually welcome it, so I can see things from others' lives, I don't get to see much behind the walls.

I'm more interested in female contacts, I'm around more than enough males here.  I can do snail mail or email.  My reasons for looking for pen-gals (!) is to expand my world, maybe learn something and also to make friends or more like I'm cutting negative people out of my life, and trying to switch lanes in life.  I've been on this road far too long.  I'm open to any questions you might have to my crimes and open to being a good listener.  My main priority is to have smiles & laughs and enjoy new connections.  I consider myself honest, loyal and charming.  But I'm also looking for pen-pals that are open to engage convo and friendship or just questions, but know right up front, that I'm in prison in Idaho and can see past prior mistakes I've made.

On that note, I don't want to bore you, hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Josh Nall

There are two ways to contact me:
(1) www.jpay.com (search for Joshua Nall #61828 in Idaho)
(2) Write to me at the address under my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...