Tuesday 16 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Ryan Hansen (Kansas)


Ryan Hansen #12582-029
USP Leavenworth
PO Box 1000
Leavenworth KS 66048
USA

Hello out there.  My name is Ryan Hanswn and I'm doing 144 months in the Feds.  I'm from Iowa but I'm presently doing time at the USP in Leavenworth, Kansas.  I'd like to meet somebody new.  A friend that I can write or email. (Corrlinks)  Preferably somebody who's funny, smart, good looking and modesy - just like me..LOL  When I'm free, I like fishing, camping and riding motorcycles.  I like the outdoors.  I also enjoy spending time with my kids.  While I'm back here, I work out, play softball and pretty much stay to myself.  If these things sound like they may interest you, or we might have something in common, write me, and send a picture or two please.

Birth date: 4/28/81
Divorced
5'10" & 200lbs
Brown Hair & Hazel eyes
Tatts: Yes!
Convicted of: Conspiracy to distribute meth
Release Date: August 28, 2023
Willing to write overseas
Happy to write to both men & women
Snail mail or Corrlinks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...