Tuesday 16 May 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Gary Dawson (California)

*****Now has Jpay!*****



Gary Dawson #AF-8677
K.V.S.P   C3-205-Low
PO Box 5103
Delano CA 93216
USA

Willing to write overseas, and willing to write both males and females.
Single.
Birth date: 10/29/89
5'9" & 220lb's
Brown eyes and Black hair
Convicted of Assault with a weapon
Release date: 7/22/2020

Sometimes you meet really unique people in a really crazy place.  I am one of those guys who at heart is a romantic.  I have so much love to give and just need someone who is willing to give me a chance.
Everyone makes mistakes, but i believe a second chance is essential.  I am not one who wants to be a player, and I do not always say the right thing, however, you can count on my honesty and loyalty.  Currently I am in College, majoring in the Social Sciences.  One day I hope to have children.  Cursing is something I do not do, and I look forward to becoming a baptized Jehovah Witness.  As I said already, give me a chance, maybe you will find a friend, or a companion for life.  Hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, Gary Dawson

Edited 29th June to add photo and also Jpay status

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...