Thursday 27 April 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Jerry Duffer (Texas) Released YAY










Jerry Duffer has been released.

Hi, my name is Jerry, I just turned 30 yrs old, I'm almost divorced yay, I'm finishing up my parole which is up in May an I'll be going home but would love pen pals even then, my interests are writing poems an songs, I also draw a lil. I enjoy all sports, my main team is Alabama which you will notice in my photos lol.  I have a great family which I'm very close to.  I have no kids but would like to someday, I do have a young sister 'bout to be 11.  She is also in pics, too much to tell about me so if your intrested plz write me, I can only get regular mail, no jpay or corrlinks.  I hope to get letters soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...